lundi, octobre 09, 2006

20 Minutes Outing Before "Buka"

Today's sunday. Too many things to do; i've got to prepare my presentation slides for next week. In the same time, I need to do some urgent design simulations ... and tomorrow I need to do my course registration for this year ... and that needs me to go through all documentations required. My wife is too busy in the kitchen in this bulan puasa ... so many things you want to eat ... cook some kuih ... cook apple cake .... cook for this eveneing, cook for tomorrow. My daughter Maryam left alone. Watch tv, get into the room, leave the room, get back into the room and leave again, get bored, ask me for milk 10 times, ask mama for milk 12 times ... hehe ... she gets really bored ... but she doesnt cry. I'm touched that she can be very patient to be left alone all day ... even though its sunday. I'm so touched that late the afternoon, i stop working and take her out ... to the "canal du midi" ... with other family friends ....

Aucun commentaire: